Are you having trouble with your heating in Southern Maryland? Hall's HVAC has the expertise and resources to take care of all your heating needs, from new equipment installation and heating system repairs to customized maintenance programs.
We go out of our way to make sure you are happy, including providing same-day service whenever possible and getting your heat restored as quickly as possible.
Why is my heating system not working?
There could be several reasons why your heating system is not working, including a malfunctioning thermostat, a clogged air filter, or a problem with the ignition system. It is best to contact a professional HVAC technician to diagnose and fix the issue.
How often should I schedule heating system maintenance?
It is recommended to schedule heating system maintenance at least once a year. Regular maintenance helps ensure that your heating system is running efficiently and can catch any potential issues before they become major problems.
How long does a typical heating system installation take?
The duration of a heating system installation depends on various factors, including the type of system being installed and the complexity of the installation. On average, a heating system installation can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
What are the benefits of regular heating system maintenance?
Regular heating system maintenance has several benefits, including improved energy efficiency, extended lifespan of the system, improved indoor air quality, and reduced risk of breakdowns. It can also help identify and fix minor issues before they turn into major problems.
A heating system is a long-term investment in your home. You will live with your new heating system for years, so choosing the best system for your home is important. The type of heating system, fuel source, energy efficiency ratings, and cost can influence the decision.
Home heating systems include:
- Heat pumps – A heat pump can provide warmth in the winter and cool your home in the summer in one system. Heat pumps are also energy efficient and do not require natural gas service or heating oil deliveries.
- Oil furnaces – Oil furnaces have become less popular in recent years, but some people still prefer an oil furnace. One reason for their drop in popularity is the inconvenience of having to find a company to deliver heating oil to your home. Be sure to check availability and pricing before buying an oil furnace.
- Gas furnaces – These furnaces are fueled by natural gas. Gas furnaces provide fast, even heating, and newer high-efficiency systems offer vastly improved energy efficiency, compared to old furnaces.
- Boilers – A boiler uses heated water to distribute heat throughout the house. Rather than distributing heat through a duct system, boilers use radiators, baseboard heaters, or radiant heat in the floor to warm your home.
- Mini-split systems – A mini-split system is like a small heat pump but does not require a duct system. If you need heat in one area of the house or for a home addition, a ductless mini-split can be the ideal solution.
Your local home heating specialists can help you compare systems and answer your questions, so you can make an informed decision. Skilled technicians provide precision installation for years of reliable home comfort.
Call to Schedule Heating Services
At Hall’s HVAC, we have two decades of experience with heating in Southern Maryland. We offer personalized service to meet your unique needs. If you need a new heating system, we can provide reliable advice and free estimates for your heating installation, and we can also offer top-quality maintenance services to ensure long-lasting performance.
“I will definitely be using his company for any further HVAC issues/maintenance I may have in the future.” - Mariah W.
“He is very professional and pleasant to work with and maintains good communication throughout the process.” - Brandon S.
“We, and the new owners of our house, were very satisfied. Thank you, George!” - Elizabeth O.
“We are very pleased with the work they performed and would highly recommend their service.” - Martha C.
“From the first contact to the final day to install Halls HVAC was on time and very professional in all aspects.” - Laura T.
“Hall's installed the new unit some years and back and there is no one else I would have to maintain my system.” - Don D.
“An extremely hard-working group that will work with you to suit what is best for you, providing sound options and service at an honest and fair price.” - Ken P.
“I have had nothing but the best service from George Hall and his staff at Hall's HVAC.” - Brian B.